Combine your love of arts and craft and helping others by getting involved with out ‘Make‘ donation program.
- Items can be made by people who love to sew, crochet or knit.
- Simple drawstring bags help kids to keep their own toiletries together, neat and tidy.
- Nappy Bags, designed especially for B4VK recipients.
- Stationery bags which are pre-packed with all the stationery kids need to return to school after being relocated.
- Babies wraps, bunny rugs and blankets.
- Christmas sacks
We often have a stash of donated material, ribbons, elastic and enthusiasm to create items needed to complete baby care bags and pre-packs bags. Donations of sturdy cotton fabric, elastic, ribbon and sewing thread are another way you can give your support.
Help us help others by downloading one or all of the below sewing patterns to make our much needed products to help provide packs for those in need.